Call us at (301) 625-2800
Please call us with any questions
Image courtesy of Gizmodo Australia
* MONDAY TO FRIDAY 7:30 am to 8:00 am
* Check in must be by 8:00 am
* If you arrive after 8:00 am, you will be offered the first available sick appointment that day.
* These appointments are for your child's basic, common health problems such as the following: sore throat, earache, cough, fever, rash, other common illnesses. Symptoms must be present for three days or less.
* Children with symptoms that have been present for longer than 3 days or those with complex conditions may require more in-depth, comprehensive medical assessments and treatments. These children would be best served with set appointment times that allow for the extra time to consider the complexity of their health conditions. We request that if your child fits either or both of these parameters mentioned, they not be seen during walk-in hours. For those children, please call the office at 7:30 am to schedule a sick visit for that same day.
Silver Spring Pediatrics
Drs. DeConcini, Schooler, Zang, Wang, Yee & Marcus